Happy December! I know I’m a little late, but it’s a new month,
which means a new “To-Be-Read” pile.
I’m joining a readalong and a readingathon this month, so my December TBR is filled with some holiday reads and a few more books that I cannot wait to read/reread.
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
- Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell
- The Waking Forest by Alyssa Wees
- Snow In Love by Melissa de la Cruz, Nic Stone, Aimee Friedman, and Kasie West
- Dash and Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
- The Afterlife of Holly Chase by Cynthia Hand
- Enchantée by Gita Trelease
I’m joining Miss Print’s “Cruel Prince Readalong” this month. You can find the full details here: #cruelprincereadalong
Along with a few of my monthly reads, I am also joining TistheSeasonathon.