After being an avid reader and constant reviewer on Goodreads, on January 12, 2016, I took the plunge into the blogger sphere and revamped my 2011 blog into a Book Blog. The last two years have been an amazing roller coaster of learning, making new friends, and raving about my favorite books.
I have loved every step, and I continue to learn things about myself, the community, and the publishing world. Thank you to everyone who has supported my blog, and more importantly, thank you so much for making me feel so welcome in the book blogging community.
- Number Of Books Read in 2017: 104
- Number of Followers in 2017: 2,852
- Number of Blog Tour Posts I participated in 2017: 21
- Number of Review Posts in 2017: 55
- Favorite Post/Review I Wrote in 2017: Raves & Craves of Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills
- Most Viewed Blog Review: An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson
My Top Ten Favorite Books of 2017
My Favorite Bookstagram Photos I posted in 2017
(Click the banner to be linked to my blog post)
- Write and post a book review each week. (Hoping to have 52 book reviews posted by the end of the year).
- Review at least one bookish inspired item, Etsy store/product, or subscription box a month on my blog.
- Bring back my “Friday Raves” posts at least every month.
- Respond quicker to blog comments.
- Blog hop more often.
- Participate in more book tours.
- Read 97 books this year.
- Host more book giveaways on different social media accounts.
- Continue learning. Be creative. Accept criticism. And keep growing.
- Have fun!
Win up to $25.00 worth of books of your choice from Amazon or The Book Depository
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Open to International and U.S. followers (Be sure to check that Amazon or The Book Depository ships to your country/address). Please follow the rules/guidelines listed under each entry. I will be checking that all entries requirements are fulfilled.
Please note that the Prize is $25.00 (and no more) worth of books from your choice of The Book Depository (US/CAN/INTL) or Amazon (US only). One winner will be chosen on February 13, 2018. The winner will be contacted by email and/or twitter. The winner has 48 hours to respond to the collect Prize or a new winner will be chosen.