The Blogger Aesthetic Award was created by Liam @ Hey Ashers! Be sure to check out his original post about the award here. I was nominated and tagged by Kirsty at Kirsty’s Book Reviews. Thank you, Kirsty!
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favorite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
- Find inspiration by spending (minimum) three hours scrolling through aesthetic Tumblr posts relevant to you.
- Two great places to hunt for pictures are Pinterest and WeHeartIt. Pinterest requires an account; WeHeartIt does not.
- PicMonkey’s collage editor is free to use and doesn’t require an account, heck yes. YouTube has plenty of tutorials on how to use it; I watched this one (which begins with tips on how to find decent photos).
I don’t know if this is breaking the rules, but below is a mash-up of my own pictures that I gathered to express my aesthetic.
I like to think that this collage aesthetic is me in a nutshell. As you can see I’m a mix of donuts, books, witchiness, Funko Pops, fandom candles, NKY/Cincy sunsets, more books, feminism, coffee love, cemetery visits, cute shoes, books and more books, awesome mugs, organization, tote bag hoarder, fantasy lover, Jane Eyre fanatic, and my furbaby–Josephine the poodle.
And anyone who would love to participate!