Hi Everyone! Welcome to my newest edition of OctoBrew Thursday. Today I come to you with a spin on one of my favorite go-to drinks. All summer I was obsessed with iced green tea lattes. And, also, as a apple cider fanatic, I could wait to see if combining both drinks would taste amazing.
Inspired by one of my favorite movies, Hocus Pocus, today I brewed a cup of Green Tea Cider a.k.a. Cinnamon Cauldron Cider, which is a matcha green tea cider latte with a dash of cinnamon sugar.
One of my favorite scenes of Hocus Pocus is when Max and Dani go trick-or-treating and they end up at Allison’s house. Of course, we get the talk of yabos and the Sanderson Sisters, but among that conversation, they are sipping some yummy cider. Now I love me a good cup of apple cider, but adding matcha to the brew made my drink the yummiest.
- Trader Joe’s Matcha Green Tea Latte mix, or you can always use Green tea or your favorite Matcha mix
- Apple cider
- Cinnamon sugar
- Warm up your apple cider in your favorite mug
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of the Matcha Green Tea Latte mix and stir it into the hot apple cider
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar to the top of the brew and mix
- I added a splash of milk to make the brew a little creamier
Drink up, witches!