Formerly hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl
This week’s topic is…Unpopular Bookish Opinions
- Book subscription boxes need to stop putting SJM items in their boxes EVERY. SINGLE. MONTH. STOPPPPP IT!
- I write and highlight in my books.
- If I don’t have a bookmark available, I will dog-ear my book pages .
- I liked Stardust better as a movie than as a book.
- I don’t mind people posting spoilers.
- I would choose Mal over the Darkling any day. TEAM MALINA FOREVER!
- I think #socksunday on Bookstagram is gross.
- Rainbow bookshelves are pretty, but that type of “organized” chaos does not work for me.
- Pride & Prejudice is the only good book that Jane Austen wrote.
- The Winner’s Trilogy is such an underrated series. PEOPLE READ IT! IT’S SO GOOD!
What are some of your unpopular bookish opinions?