Formerly hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl
This week’s topic is…Outrageous/Crazy/Uncharacteristic Things I’ve Done for the Love of Books
- Spent over $100.00 on a special edition.
- Patiently waited hours outside a bookstore for the midnight release.
- Traded multiple “rare” ARCs for one ARC that I just had to have for my collection.
- Drove over 8-10 hours, on multiple occasions, to author/books events.
- Started collecting multiple editions of the same book.
- Stayed up past 3:00 a.m. on a school night/work night just to finish reading a book. (This still happens, lol).
- I will drive around to multiple local bookstores in the tri-state area looking for a new release until I finally find it.
- Spent hours standing and walking around at a book event, carrying around two totes of books, while having extreme lower back pain.
- Rereading a book two times in one month.
- Created both a book blog and a Bookstagram account to RAVE about books, and I still have no idea what I am doing…hahahaha.