Happy December! I know I’m a little late, but it’s a new month,
which means a new “To-Be-Read” pile.
I’m joining a readalong and a readingathon this month, so my December TBR is filled with some holiday reads and a few more books that I cannot wait to read/reread.
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
- Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell
- The Waking Forest by Alyssa Wees
- Snow In Love by Melissa de la Cruz, Nic Stone, Aimee Friedman, and Kasie West
- Dash and Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
- The Afterlife of Holly Chase by Cynthia Hand
- Enchantée by Gita Trelease
I’m joining Miss Print’s “Cruel Prince Readalong” this month. You can find the full details here: #cruelprincereadalong
Along with a few of my monthly reads, I am also joining TistheSeasonathon.
10 thoughts on “Monthly TBR: December 2018”
I really want to get to Enchantee this month! It’s a book I’m VERY excited about! I hope I fit it in!
Yay! I hope you’re able to fit it in too. I’m very excited for it too.
It looks INCREDIBLE. I traded a book for it on Twitter.
I think I may also read The Cruel Prince this month! It feels like a book that would fit in with my ‘read all the books’ binge. 🙂
I’m doing a reread and joining a readalong for it. You should definitely join us if you can. The details are in my post.
Cool, I’ll have to join in once I start!
I’m also reading Cruel Prince this month and I’m so excited! Let’s hope we both love it! Happy reading! 🙂
Happy reading this month!
Thank you. YOU TOO!