February 2017: Monthly Recap
Welcome to my monthly recap post, in which I fangirl over the books I read this month, bookish items I acquired, book events I attended, bookish news, and/or subscription boxes I received in the month of February.
What did I read in February?
What books did I blog about in February?
(Click on the banner to be linked to blog post)
What books did I buy in February?
(This does not include Kindle purchases)
- Pre-ordered A Million Junes by Emily Henry
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber (UK Hardcover)
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber (UK Paperback)
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (UK paperback)
- Windwitch by Susan Dennard (UK Hardcover)
- Starfall by Melissa Landers (signed Hardcover)
What books did I receive from Publishers/Authors to review?
February’s FairyLoot Box
February’s Uppercase Box
February’s Owlcrate Box
February’s #OTSPSecretSister Package
Secret Valentine Box
Meeting Stephanie Garber, the author of Caraval
My new, lovely eyeshadow brushes from Storybook Cosmetics
This month I tried out the “Once Upon a Bookcase” subscription box, because the theme was “Classic Victorian Romance.” Eekkk… and words cannot express how much I love my Jane Eyre phone case.