HOSTED by The Broke and the Bookish
This week’s topic is…
Ten Character Names I’d Use to Name a Dog, Cat, and/or other Pets
- My furbaby, Josephine, was named after one of my favorite characters, Jo March from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott.
OTHER NAMES I ADORE
2. Penelope/Poppet from The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
3. Kestrel from The Winner’s Curse trilogy
4. Wilhelmina (a.k.a. Mina) from Dracula by Bram Stoker
5. Gemma from A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
6. Stark in reference to the family in George R.R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire series.
7. Cricket from Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
8. Ichabod from “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow” by Washington Irving
9. Atticus from To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
10. Puck from A Midsummer Night’s Dream by William Shakespeare