TOP TEN TUESDAY
HOSTED by The Broke and the Bookish
This week’s topic is…
Ten Facts About Me
- I am a tote bag hoarder. TOTE BAGS ARE LIFE!!!
- The first time I took the Pottermore quiz, it asked me to choose my house between Gryffindor, Slytherin, or Ravenclaw. I screamed across the room, “I’M DIVERGENT,” to my brother. I ended up picking Ravenclaw, of course.
- I’m an asparagus and kale junkie.
- Friends and relatives randomly call me because they want to hear my laugh.
- I love Diet Coke, and I’m convinced that the McDonald’s down the street from my job has the best Diet Coke on the planet.
- I keep a copy of The Catcher in the Rye in my glove compartment of my car.
- My brother, Johnny, my friend, Kayla, and I go to bookstores and play a game where we pick up an unknown book, and we have to describe the synopsis based on its cover. My favorite part is giving the characters names.
- According to Goodreads, I own 366 signed books!
- I’m a mood reader, so this thoroughly explains my three reading slumps I have experienced this year, so far.
- TODAY IS MY 6-MONTH BLOGVERSARY. YAY!!!
9 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Facts About Me”
I’m loving the TTT topic for this week! I really like getting to know the people behind the reviews. 🙂
I was on vacation last week, but I’m definitely going to try to catch up and see what everyone revealed about themselves. Thanks for stopping by!
Congrats on hitting 6 months and ou must have an amazing laugh!
Awww thank you!
I just took the Pottermore quiz and i was on the phone and not paying attention and I got Hufflepuff. I was so devastated that I deleted my account, started over and even turned off the tv so I could take it with no distractions. Lol.
I got Slytherin (and I am much happier with that) lol
That divergent comment is so relevant. I feel like I’m Slytherin AND partly Ravenclaw. Lol
I always tell people I’m a Slytherclaw…hahaha. Thanks for stopping by!
Happy mid-year blogiversary! That’s quite the selection of signed books, do you have a favorite? Love the sound of that bookstore game, what fun!
Hahaha…thank you. I just love meeting authors. I love authors go the extra mile in signing…like drawing a picture/doodle. And you should definitely play the bookstore game; we always end up laughing way too much.