TOP TEN TUESDAY
HOSTED by The Broke and the Bookish
This week’s topic is…
Ten Facts About Me
- I am a tote bag hoarder. TOTE BAGS ARE LIFE!!!
- The first time I took the Pottermore quiz, it asked me to choose my house between Gryffindor, Slytherin, or Ravenclaw. I screamed across the room, “I’M DIVERGENT,” to my brother. I ended up picking Ravenclaw, of course.
- I’m an asparagus and kale junkie.
- Friends and relatives randomly call me because they want to hear my laugh.
- I love Diet Coke, and I’m convinced that the McDonald’s down the street from my job has the best Diet Coke on the planet.
- I keep a copy of The Catcher in the Rye in my glove compartment of my car.
- My brother, Johnny, my friend, Kayla, and I go to bookstores and play a game where we pick up an unknown book, and we have to describe the synopsis based on its cover. My favorite part is giving the characters names.
- According to Goodreads, I own 366 signed books!
- I’m a mood reader, so this thoroughly explains my three reading slumps I have experienced this year, so far.
- TODAY IS MY 6-MONTH BLOGVERSARY. YAY!!!