In the last few days, people have been tweeting this picture for “likes” and in response posting their “unpopular” opinions. Instead of tweeting the image, I decided to just do my own list of Unpopular Opinions that I have.
- I love making lists: to-do lists, checklists, pros and cons, ALL THE LISTS!
- I think eating pork is disgusting, and that includes you, bacon!
- John Green books are always a DNF for me.
- I’m an English major who loves math.
- If I ever get married, I’m not changing my last name.
- I’m not a fan of audio books.
- I think the show Modern Family is overrated.
- Having Shailene Woodley play Tris in the Divergent movies was the worst movie mistake ever made.
- I don’t get the over-hyped love for Jane Austen and her books.
- I love washing clothes.
- Avocados and raisins are gross.
- Words like “moist” don’t bother me.
- I hate reality TV shows.
- I’d rather go to historical/literary landmarks than the beach for vacation.
- I enjoy sending out cards and letters through snail mail.