It’s Top 5 Thursday, where as the week is winding down, I tell you the Top 5 Things I’m looking forward to in regards to the bookish world.
In the next few weeks, I am attending ALL the YA book events my local bookstore has scheduled. I love Joseph Beth Booksellers in Cincinnati, and HOLY MOLY they are kicking up their game this year. HERE JOBE, TAKE ALL MY MONEY!!!
I can’t keep up with all of this awesomeness. So this is why everyone in the bookish community has a planner, right? MY BOOKSTORE IS THE GREATEST!!
Top 5 Upcoming Book Events at Joseph Beth Booksellers in Cincinnati
- Emily Henry’s The Love that Split the World on January 28, 2016 at 7:00 p.m.
- Ally Carter’s See How They Run on January 29, 2015 at 7:00 p.m.
- Kiera Cass’s The Siren on February 1, 2016 at 7:00 p.m.
- Melissa Lander’s Starflight on February 6, 2016 at 2:00 p.m.
- Marissa Meyer’s Stars Above on February 7, 2016 at 3:00 p.m. (this is a ticketed event)
And as a rewards member of Joseph Beth, I have already bought my VIP tickets to Marissa Meyers’ event, and I’m ready to join all the Lunartics!!!
For more information on the Joseph Beth Booksellers in Cincinnati and their events, please click HERE.
Will you be attending any of these events? What local book event are you looking forward to?